The food industry is noted, understandably, for its strict health and hygiene regulations.
Machinery manufactured for this sector requires technical solutions that enable rapid and thorough cleaning, ensuring that even the smallest spillages are removed to prevent poor conditions of hygiene, e.g. the appearance of mould.
The most important characteristics of the machinery used in this sector are as follows:
• Quick format changes.
• Quick product changes without contamination.
• Dust accumulation prevention.
• Compliance with the ATEX Directive.
• Manufacture in AISI 316 stainless steel for all parts that are in direct contact with the product.
• Hermetic valve closure.
• Remote control and online support service.
• An interactive software control system containing all information, including all operating and maintenance manuals.
• Increased demand for nitrogen injection to reduce the presence of oxygen inside the packaging.
Crta. d'Arbucies, s/n
17400 Breda (Girona)
T. +34 972 160 606
F. +34 972 160 607